Thursday, April 17, 2014

Alms.

To all or none,

The Buddha said:that giving alms is the purest form of generosity.and has it's best results when given with no interest or payback.

So sorry ,not at all in accord with his words.Why should poor people give food to a bunch of people ,the bhikkhus ,what do they have  so special that they do not work.

I suppose it would interfere with their  path to enlightenment?Bullshit.it is proven 
that Buddha depending what crowd in front of him were ,used different disccourses.

What % of monks do you think can truly understand the Dharma.A Sangha is like any
society,there are bright ones,some not so bright ones and truly dumb ones.

So taking a shovel ,a hammer ,there is no shame in that.I would not give alms to a Bhikkhu.By the way ,all sanghas have leities that do the chores,do you beleive that?
I am a buddhist,and I do all my chores,why should'nt they.?

loong

No comments:

Post a Comment