Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Karma

To all or none,

Karma ,is in Buddhism maybe one of the 5 most important phenomenom.

When I was born I inherited a very bad karma.Tons of sufferings mentally and

physically.You might think ,I am crazy,but I am glad ,of having been given or

attributed that karma.By the way,in Buddhism ,the attribution or mechanism of what

or whom attributes the karmas is very rarely discussed.

Going back to being glad about that karma,it helped me discover Buddhism

and it's easy way of changing to become a much a better person.I know,that

karma follows you like your shadow.So if you are new at this ,watch what

you think,say and do ,because for each of those phenomenoms there is

that price attached.Wether one beleives or not in karma it is part of who you

are and will become.You receive your karma when the ambrio starts having aMind

of it's own.

this blog was not something extremely revealing ,however it was a start.

loong











No comments:

Post a Comment