Friday, April 18, 2014

?

To all or none,

Why the question mark? Simple ,since yesterday here is this gigantic question mark in my MIND,or maybe in my rationale.

This is my second crisis regarding Buddhism.Is it Mara ,playing tricks on me?Don't know.?What if?

The more I read on Buddhism the more my faith diminishes.So many contradictory stories,views ,lineages.Buddhism just in Mahayana alone has 120 lineages.

Catholicism 34.Christianity well I will not go there.Islam 3.

Buddha was from the brahman faith before,becoming BUDDHA.He ever said he had created  a new religion,men did that ,just like JESUS and Allah with Mahomet.

So ,when I came in the restaurant where I have my office(sic), ;) one of the girls that works here had 2 malas for me .She is Muslim and in her religion the malas have 100 beeds compare to 108 for Buddhism ,and said she had something else for me !
The Universe takes care of itLs own.Is this a sign ,I am not too much on signs.

So the calm sea is having killer waves right now.

keep you posted

loong

No comments:

Post a Comment