Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The UNIVERSE

To all or none,

What is fantastic about having our own blog,even if no one comes to visit is the FREEDOM,to write whatever you feel like writing.
Todays subject is the UNIVERSE.

The Universe represents to me a form of godhood.Loong there is no God in Buddhism .!
many years ago I beleived in an Eternal GOD almighty .

In Buddhism ,a creator GOD does not exist.It is because of impermanence.The Universe is impermanent,one day will be destroyed,like everything ,and things will start all over again with a new BEGINNING until it ends eons after it,s creation ,by some kind of another BIG BANG.The Universe is my higher power,especially that the Universe contains everything good and bad. 

If I want something good to happen to me,all I have to do is open a channel,a channel of
total confidence in it.It has been like this for many many years.

That is why I beleive the the Mahayanas,gave Buddha all those powers especially Buddha-nature,which is very close to what is given to Gods in various religions.

So my friend,find your path,I have found mine for NOW,and it goes through the 8fold path accompanied by Iniverse.

loong

No comments:

Post a Comment