Sunday, April 13, 2014

Learning to be civilized

To all or none,

Since ,I started ,to live in Solitude,I have had problem with people that speak loudly in restaurants.I go to restaurants to see people,NOT HEAR THEM.I know that is weird,but those who know me ,know that I am weird.Weird in sense different.Aren't we all?

I use a tablette for when I go out of my cave.First it was Mac Donalds because the coffee was not expensive ,and like a lot of buddhist,money is not my first priority.The noise became unbearable and the wi-fi was always on the brink.So I moved where the coffee is twice the price at least ,of what I was paying at Mac Donald's.The coffee shop is called 
Van Houtte.
Now this place is so "in",that whole families come here with the kids and all.
I just lifted my head for a check-see.1 table free.At the beginning most tables were used by students with their expensive laptops,older people like me,now ,It has becomed 
another Mac Donald's with people ,yelling,kids ,well they are kids!
I have to find a new place that will be quieter,to really be able to concentrate,for those who do not know I suffer from 2 brain dammages and my cognitive part is very sensible to disturbances from the outside.As I am typing,I am wearing ,construction earplugs.
Told you I was weird.

Loong sharing ,this is why I started my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment